Monday 14 May 2012

Introducing Kerry Grant

My name is Kerry Grant, I am married to my beautiful wife Kyla and we have three well behaved, extremely obedient children (Kaleb 15 yrs, Elysha-Rose 12 yrs and Jobe 8 yrs). Did I mention that I have a somewhat delusional perspective when it comes to my darling angelic children and am prone to making comments that are laced fill of sarcasm? I love telling people about Jesus, all that he has done for them and how he came to set them free and to give us victory as his followers!
Do I need to mention that my other fleshly love is fishing? (look at the photo taken in the mighty Mot down in the Sth Island!). I am an orchardist employed by Mr Apple NZ and believe it or not I grow apples for a living (don't anyone dare to get me started about the poor humble apple being blamed for all of mankind's grief that came from the fall in the garden of Eden). Just don't go there people!
What do I expect to get from this trip? I am looking forward to meeting new people, helping with this worthy cause and getting an appreciation for just how good we have it in New Zealand (as well as losing a few Kilograms in the heat!). I love the potential that this work has for setting whole families free, financially, spiritually and emotionally and am looking forward to being a part of this process within the village of Ban Kraw Lar Bur.

No comments:

Post a Comment